- 1979 - Smarty Garret and Poor Ocker are arrested for burning down Kimber Barn.
- 1980 - Eli Dingle is born.
- 2001 - Tricia Fisher leaves the village for London.
- 2002 - In the show's second four-hander this year, Bernice Thomas decides to leave Emmerdale without her daughter, Gabby.
- 2005 - Paddy Kirk meets with Viv Windsor at a hotel and sleeps with her.
- 2012 - Laurel Thomas walks in on her husband Ashley hitting his father Sandy.
- 2013 - Debbie Dingle hides Cameron Murray's sons Dylan and Harry in her house.
- 2018 - Belle Dingle's schizophrenia returns when she begins to hear voices again. Laurel Thomas tells Bob Hope and proves that Brenda Walker stole her card and knows about their affair, which Laurel's son Arthur overhears.
Episodes were broadcast on 19th April on the following years:
- 1970s - 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1989
- 1990s - 1990, 1994
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 (I) (II), 2019
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.