- 1978 - Donald Hinton discovers his son has been arrested for smuggling drugs.
- 1996 - Kim Tate goes into labour. Sean Rossi leaves the village.
- 2000 - Viv Windsor is instantly smitten with hosiery salesman Bob Hope when he tries to sell her stockings and tights for her shop.
- 2013 - Cameron Murray holds Debbie Dingle hostage at her own home. She runs upstairs to try make an escape, and shoves Cameron down the stairs when he goes for her. The police then arrest him for the murders of Carl King and Gennie Walker.
- 2019 - Archie Breckle returns to the village for the first time in four years following his mother Rachel's death.
Episodes were broadcast on 19th September on the following years:
- 1970s - 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1995, 1996, 1997
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 2010s - 2011, 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 (I) (II)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.