- 1973 - George Verney gets a surprise when his ex-wife returns to the village.
- 1985 - First appearances of Kathy and Nick Bates.
- 1991 - Emmerdale Farm is broken into. Michael Feldmann reveals to Rachel Hughes about his affair with Lynn Whiteley.
- 1997 - Following a big row with Zoe Tate, Sophie Wright leaves the village.
- 1998 - Kim Marchant is charged for the horse theft.
- 2001 - Mandy Dingle accepts defeat after realising how happy her ex-husband Paddy Kirk is with his partner Emily and leaves the village.
- 2006 - A mysterious stranger named David Metcalfe arrives in the village looking for his father.
- 2010 - Nathan Wylde leaves the village in shame after his confession to Ryan Lamb about framing him for Mark Wylde's murder is caught on tape.
- 2014 - Belle Dingle returns home bloodied and scratched.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th November on the following years:
- 1970s - 1973, 1974
- 1980s - 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.