- 1978 - Marian Wilks returns to the village.
- 1989 - Debbie Dingle is born.
- 1993 - Donald Hinton returns to the village for Annie Sugden and Leonard Kempinski's wedding.
- 2004 - Syd Woolfe tells the police that Scott Windsor was behind the attack on Frank Bernard Hartbourne. Scott is arrested.
- 2006 - A distressed Viv Windsor collapses. Lisa Dingle attacks Emily Kirk upon discovering of her return to the village.
- 2009 - On her 20th birthday, Debbie Dingle tells her half-brother Noah about his father, following an argument with mother Charity.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th October on the following years:
- 1970s - 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1988, 1989
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 (I) (II), 2018
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.