- 1948 - Amos Brearly becomes landlord of The Woolpack, beginning a forty-three-year reign.
- 2000 - Mandy Dingle leaves for Southampton. The episode is Emmerdale's first two-hander.
- 2004 - Shelley Williams returns to collect her things from the B&B. Steph Stokes leads her to the cellar before pushing her down the stairs and tying her up.
- 2017 - Gabby Thomas breaks into Dale View and steals back the memory card containing her father Ashley's video messages.
- 2018 - Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle's stag do takes place. During the event, Aaron's mother Chas goes into labour.
Episodes were broadcast on 28th September on the following years:
- 1970s - 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1988, 1989
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 (I) (II), 2018
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.