- 1973 - Amos Brearly returns to the village.
- 1974 - First appearance of Kathy Davis.
- 1987 - Nick and Kathy Bates's half-brother William is born.
- 1997 - Linda Fowler's funeral takes place.
- 2001 - The teens of Emmerdale are followed around by an unknown individual. When Eve Birch is grabbed by the person, the teens chase the figure and are shocked to discover it is Sam Dingle.
- 2012 - Debbie Dingle smashes up Cameron Murray's van and sets fire to his belongings.
- 2013 - Ross Barton is arrested for carjacking Laurel Thomas, whilst Laurel is arrested for assaulting Ross. Ross is released but Laurel is charged.
To be added.
Episodes were broadcast on 29th October on the following years:
- 1970s - 1973, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018