- 2002 - Eve Birch confesses to grandmother Edna that she kicked her dog Batley.
- 2005 - Max King arrives in the village for his father's wedding.
- 2007 - David Metcalfe is proved to be Eric Pollard's son.
- 2008 - Chas Dingle and Lexi Nicholls are arrested after fighting over Ross Kirk.
- 2014 - Finn Barton starts work at The Grange as a Cleaner, replacing Victoria Sugden.
- 2018 - Moira Dingle attacks her ex-husband Cain as he tells her he loves her. Tom Waterhouse's involvement of Golf Course is publicly exposed to the Dingle family.
- 2019 - Dawn Taylor takes an overdose.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd January on the following years:
- 1970s - 1977, 1979
- 1980s - None
- 1990s - 1991, 1995
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 2010s - 2011, 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 (I) (II)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.