- 1973 - Hilda Latimer is arrested for assaulting Mrs. Rogers.
- 1985 - Derek Warner returns to the village.
- 1986 - Pete Barton is born.
- 1987 - Mr Metcalfe confesses to Matt Skilbeck that he murdered his wife Mary in 1946.
- 1996 - First appearance of Tom Bainbridge.
- 2002 - Andy Sugden proposes to Katie Addyman.
- 2004 - Pearl Ladderbanks's son Frank Bernard Hartbourne arrives in the village. Cain Dingle slaps his daughter Debbie.
- 2007 - Kelly Windsor's hen night takes place. Marlon Dingle, Bob and Jamie Hope are stand-in strippers.
- 2009 - Aaron Livesy cuts the breaks off Carl King's car, but he stops the car before Carl's brother Jimmy can drive away with his family inside.
- 2010 - Amy Wyatt arrives in the village, but is left stranded when her car breaks down on a country road.
- 2013 - Val Pollard and Amy Wyatt take Kyle Winchester to the river. However, tragedy strikes when Kyle falls in and is knocked unconscious.
- 2018 - Kim Tate returns to the village after nearly 20 years, having been recently released from prison. Debbie Dingle and Joe Tate decide to marry.
Episodes were broadcast on 8th October on the following years:
- 1970s - 1973, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (I) (II), 2018
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.