|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
21st February 2008: Laurel is left without a babysitter after Hilary and Doug are delayed returning to the village and she is forced to take Daniel into work. Nicola is furious and Laurel asks Jasmine to look after Daniel while she finishes up. When Hilary and Doug finally arrive the family sit down for a late lunch. Daniel starts to cry, but Hilary stops Laurel from attending to him, reassuring her that he will settle of his own accord. Laurel goes to check on the, by now, quiet Daniel after lunch but she is horrified to discover that he has stopped breathing. A desperate Laurel phones for an ambulance, while Ashley attempts CPR. The paramedics arrive and attempt to revive him, but Daniel has passed away.
- For more information see Heartbreak (21st February 2008)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Friday 14th February 7.00pm
- Thursday 13th February 8.00pm
- Thursday 13th February 7.00pm
- Wednesday 12th February 7.00pm
- Tuesday 11th February 7.00pm
- Monday 10th February 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
"That's what I like about village life. It's the feeling of belonging, of continuity."
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?