|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
18th February 2000: Eric finds out that Kathy has gone away for the weekend with Graham and begins to panic. Graham tries to persuade Kathy to move away from the village permanently with him, but she says she's not ready to commit to a relationship yet and accuses him of trying to run her life for her. Eric recruits Marlon in an attempt to find out where Kathy has gone and they interrogate Roy over her whereabouts, but he doesn't know. Kathy packs her things to return home as Graham tries to apologise to her. He notices she has packed and begs her to stay. Marlon and Eric break into Mill Cottage and look for clues as to Kathy and Graham's whereabouts. Graham locks Kathy in the room with him and tells her he needs to talk to her. Marlon finds a number for where Graham and Kathy are staying and rings pretending to be Graham's brother to find out their exact location. Graham tells Kathy that Eric and Marlon have been making his life a misery and blames Rachel's death on them. Kathy becomes suspicious as he states the accusations are why he has to leave the village. Angie finds Marlon and Eric at Graham's house and threatens them with harassment. Graham reveals to Kathy that Rachel refused to do what he wanted on the top of the crag before she died. Kathy demands to leave and Graham gives her the key, he follows her down the path and into the car. Eric and Marlon are lost trying to find the cottage. There is a struggle as Graham tries to get Kathy to stop the car and they veer towards the cliff-edge and stop with the front end hanging off. Eric and Marlon spot his car on the cliff edge. Graham becomes hysterical as Kathy tries to exit via the back of the car, but as she moves the car begins to roll forwards and down the cliff. Eric and Marlon watch on helpless as the car falls off the edge of the cliff and plummets to the beach below before exploding into flames. A hand appears on the edge off the cliff as Eric and Marlon rush to help Kathy as she clambers her way back up.
- For more information see Episode 2654 (18th February 2000)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Friday 31st January 7.00pm
- Thursday 30th January 8.00pm
- Thursday 30th October 7.00pm
- Wednesday 29th October 7.00pm
- Tuesday 28th October 7.00pm
- Monday 27th October 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
"That's what I like about village life. It's the feeling of belonging, of continuity."
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?