|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
20th June 1991: Kim tries to find out what Frank would have done if he had not received the cheque and mentions that Chris implied they had a deal. Frank denies any knowledge. Frank confronts Chris on what he said to Kim. He admits he slipped up but didn't give anything away. Chris prepares to do a drive to Southampton. Chris encounters a car blocking the road along a deserted lane. He gets out to find a man slumped in his seat with the door open. As he checks to make sure the man's okay, the man grabs him while another man gets out of a car behind and whacks him over the head before stealing the lorry.
- For more information see Episode 1567 (20th June 1991)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Monday 10th June 7.00pm
- Friday 7th June 7.00pm
- Thursday 6th June 8.00pm
- Thursday 6th June 7.00pm
- Wednesday 5th June 7.00pm
- Tuesday 4th June 8.00pm
- Tuesday 4th June 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?