|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
24th September 1996: Dave is preparing to go to the hospital when Kathy calls round demanding to know where Sean has gone. Dave tells her that he cannot talk now as he is on his way to see Kim as she has gone into labour. Kim and Tina have reached the hospital. Tina cannot get in touch with Frank. Dave arrives at the hospital looking for Kim. He tells the nurse that he is the father. Tina is trying to look after Kim. She is getting regular pains. The nurse tells her that her husband is here, but Kim is not pleased because she thinks that it is Frank. She refuses to see him. Tina tells Dave to leave. She reminds him that Frank will just have him thrown out when he arrives. She cannot believe that he still loves Kim after all that she has done to him. Frank eventually arrives at the hospital and sees Dave. He calls security and tells them to have Dave removed as he has been stalking his wife. Dave still insists that the baby is his as he is led away by security. He tells Frank that he will still be around when Frank is dead and buried. Kim has been in labour for hours. Frank is at her side. She refuses to be comforted by him. Kim is still in labour. She is exhausted and the baby begins to become distressed so she's rushed into theatre for an emergency caesarian. She is worried about the scar. The doctor tells Frank that the baby is losing oxygen and they must act quickly. Frank is told that he has a son. He doesn't enquire about Kim's health. Dave and Biff head into the wine bar just as Chris announces to the whole wine bar that Kim has just had a baby boy. Dave nearly physically attacks him for his blatant insensitivity. Baby Tate is being taken to the special care unit for observation. He needs to be put on a ventilator as he was born acidotic having been deprived of oxygen in the womb. Frank looks worried as his son is taken away.
- For more information see Episode 2118 (24th September 1996)
Graham first arrived in the village in 2017 as the right-hand man of Joe Tate, then known by his alias Tom Waterhouse. He helped Joe escape the village in October 2018 after Kim Tate returned from prison. Upon Kim's permanent return in March 2019, he started working for her and they began an on-off relationship until Graham set his sight on Rhona Goskirk in late-2019.In 2020, Graham planned to move to France with Rhona and Leo Goskirk. However, the day they planned to leave, Graham was murdered by Rhona's ex-husband and rapist, Pierce Harris.
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Monday 11th May 7.00pm
- Wednesday 13th May 7.00pm
- Friday 15th May 7.00pm
- Monday 18th May 7.00pm
- Wednesday 20th May 7.00pm
- Friday 22nd May 7.00pm
|WHERE TO WATCH|
Mon-Fri at 7.00pm, additional episode Thursday at 8pm on ITV.
"Y'know it doesn't look good for business. They'll think we're holding our own cremations."
|Vanessa Woodfield on Paddy Kirk's barbeque at Smithy Cottage next to the Vet's Surgery|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?