|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
27th February 2006: Andy and Daz take revenge on the Kings. As payback for getting away scot-free yesterday Andy and Daz break into the Kings' development site office and set to work at destroying everything. Later when Jimmy sees the site office devastation he vows that the Sugdens won't get away with their latest reprisal. However Matthew reminds him that whatever he touches gets messed up and states that he will deal with it. Later that day finding Jack, Matthew congratulates the Sugden clan on having the last laugh by trashing the office. News to him, Jack is genuinely baffled, but Matthew warns that they're quits now. A troubled Jack realises his boys have been up to no good and heads up to Butlers Farm to confront them. Furious with Andy and Daz, Jack makes them promise they will never do anything like that again. Later, the police inform Andy that Katie has been in a serious car accident which killed her father. He heads off to the Leeds Royal Hospital where he is shaken to see Katie in a coma.
- For more information see Episode 4296 (27th February 2006)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Monday 17th February 7.00pm
- Tuesday 18th February 7.00pm
- Wednesday 19th February 7.00pm
- Thursday 20th February 7.00pm
- Thursday 20th February 8.00pm
- Friday 21st February 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
Mon-Fri at 7.00pm, additional episode Thursday at 8pm on ITV
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?