|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
25th June 2015: As Victoria and Adam get ready for their wedding, both try hard not to think about the impending court case. A riled Robert fills Chrissie in on Victoria and Adam's plan. Determined to stop the nuptials, he sets off with purpose to the address Cain gave him. At the registry office, Aaron arrives and encourages Adam not to worry and to just focus on himself and Victoria. Victoria arrives at her wedding accompanied by Finn and it's all smiles for the intimate wedding party and the service begins. The besotted pair and their two guests are soon distracted by a noise outside and are amazed when Moira, Diane and Andy enter the registry office all dressed up. Robert, meanwhile, storms into the wrong room and is knocked out by Cain. Victoria and Adam are pleased when Moira and Diane give them their blessing and the ceremony goes ahead. Adam and Victoria kiss as they are declared husband and wife. Aaron is suspicious when Cain arrives to the wedding late. He opens the boot of Cain's car and is horrified to discover Robert bound and gagged in there.
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Wednesday 12th June 7.00pm
- Tuesday 11th June 8.00pm
- Tuesday 11th June 7.00pm
- Monday 10th June 7.00pm
- Friday 7th June 7.00pm
- Thursday 6th June 8.00pm
- Thursday 6th June 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
"Y'know it doesn't look good for business. They'll think we're holding our own cremations."
|Vanessa Woodfield on Paddy Kirk's barbeque at Smithy Cottage next to the Vet's Surgery|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?