Food & drink Edit
- Unnamed bar
- The Black Dog
- Langfell Point to Point
- Charity shop
Streets in Connelton Edit
- A road near Emmerdale is named after the city. According to Marlon Dingle, Home Farm is located half a mile from Emmerdale village up Connelton Lane (Episode 4958).
- In 1972, Jack Sugden mentions a country hotel called The Feathers Country Hotel to Wallace where he later met up with Lynn Sugden.
- in 1973, Janie Blakey mentions that supposed wealthy businessman, Keith Prewitt used to own a corner shoe shop in Connelton.
- Emmerdale Village itself has a road called the Connelton Road.
- In 1983, nasty quarry owner Harry Mowlam owed a quarry in Connelton, Mowlam's Quarry.
- In 1991, Connelton had a pub called The Black Dog where Carol Nelson said she had spoken to the manager and at that time was, allegedly, looking for a barmaid and waiter.
- In 1998 it was revealed that one of the cottages in Emmerdale was named Connelton View. This may indicate a view of Connelton from the back of the house.
- In July 2008, Katie Sugden advises Jonny Foster not to go to the charity shop in Connelton but her reason of why is interrupted.
- In December 2015, Brenda Walker mentions there is a tea dance the next afternoon in Connelton.
- Connelton has its own railway station. Ronnie Hale got a train from Connelton in August 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.