|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
18th March 2016: Ashley and Laurel are in good spirits on the morning of their wedding. A guilty Harriet panics as Ben the vicar is so hungover that he's in no state to conduct the wedding. The villagers gather outside the church while waiting for Ben. Doug presents Ashley with a cheque for him and Laurel as an apology for his recent behaviour. Ashley becomes worried when there is no sign of the vicar. Kerry suggests Harriet conduct the wedding when Ben is still too hungover. Ashley gets a surprise when Harriet turns up in place of Ben. Ashley and Laurel are married. Laurel and Ashley pop back to Mulberry Cottage for some alone time ahead of the reception. The reception gets underway without them. Laurel's upset when she finds Ashley in a daze in the kitchen. Confused, he asks if Marlon knows she's with him and wants to know where Harriet is.
- For more information see Episode 7454 (18th March 2016)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Wednesday 13th March 7.00pm
- Tuesday 12th March 7.00pm
- Monday 11th March 7.00pm
- Friday 8th March 7.00pm
- Thursday 7th March 8.00pm
- Thursday 7th March 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
"That's what I like about village life. It's the feeling of belonging, of continuity."
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?