|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKI|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
14th August 2014: It's the day of the job and Donna slips out without saying bye to April, leaving her with Laurel and Marlon. Ross steals a car from the garage for Adam to use. Donna puts the first stage of the plan into action as she slips a laxative into PC Swirling's drink to detain him enough to call in sick. Donna meets Ross and lies that she is packed and ready to go once the job is done. A steely Donna warns Adam about the seriousness of the day's events, emphasising that their lives are on the line. With Donna's stern words ringing in his ears, Adam assumes his position outside the courthouse, ready and primed to warn them when club owner Stephen leaves to return to his club. However, unbeknownst to Adam, someone is watching him. Over at the club, Donna and Ross are both dressed in police uniforms. They explain that their warrant gives them full rights to search the premises. When asked to open the safe, the manager informs them that she doesn't have the combination. Ross slips out to take a phone call from Adam who informs him that Stephen has left the court earlier than expected. He is overheard on the phone by an employee at the club who gets in touch with Stephen, informing him he'd better return to the club as soon as possible. Under Ross's instruction, a panicked Adam chases after Stephen in the car. He's prepared to ram into him but gets a surprise when he is interrupted out of the blue by his old friend Aaron Livesy, who unable to comprehend what Adam is about to do punches him. Beginning to panic, Donna threatens the nightclub manager with her asp as she continues to demand the safe combination. She and Ross receive a surprise however when Stephen appears behind them wanting to know why police officers are threatening his staff and locks the door behind him.....
Graham first arrived in the village in 2017 as the right-hand man of Joe Tate, then known by his alias Tom Waterhouse. He helped Joe escape the village in October 2018 after Kim Tate returned from prison. Upon Kim's permanent return in March 2019, he started working for her and they began an on-off relationship until Graham set his sight on Rhona Goskirk in late-2019.In 2020, Graham planned to move to France with Rhona and Leo Goskirk. However, the day they planned to leave, Graham was murdered by Rhona's ex-husband and rapist, Pierce Harris.
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it: <createbox>width=30</createbox>
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Friday 5th August 7.30pm
- Thursday 4th August 7.30pm
- Wednesday 3rd August 7.30pm
- Tuesday 2nd August 7.30pm
- Monday 1st August 7.30pm
- Friday 29th July 7.30pm
|THIS WEEK ON CLASSIC EMMERDALE|
Monday 8th August
1.35pm - Episode 3176 (13th May 2002)
2.10pm - Episode 3177 (14th May 2002)
Tuesday 9th August
1.40pm - Episode 3178 (15th May 2002)
2.15pm - Episode 3179 (16th May 2002)
Wednesday 10th August
1.40pm - Episode 3180 (17th May 2002)
2.15pm - Episode 3181 (20th May 2002)
Thursday 11th August
1.40pm - Episode 3182 (21st May 2002)
2.15pm - Episode 3183 (22nd May 2002)
Friday 12th August
1.40pm - Episode 3184 (23rd May 2002)
2.15pm - Episode 3185 (24th May 2002)
|WHERE TO WATCH|
Mon-Fri at 7.30pm on ITV.
"Y'know it doesn't look good for business. They'll think we're holding our own cremations."
|Vanessa Woodfield on Paddy Kirk's barbeque at Smithy Cottage next to the Vet's Surgery|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?