There are many templates in use on the Emmerdale Wiki, which are there to help speedy editing of pages. These are only a subset, representing some of the most important and commonly used ones. If you feel that a template belongs on this page, do not hesitate to add it.
- Category:Templates should list all templates in the wiki, categorized into the various subcategories.
- The Template namespace always has all templates in the wiki, unsorted.
- Template:Episode - Template for an episode of the ongoing Emmerdale series.
- Template:Character - Template for a character who has appeared in Emmerdale or a spin-off. Note that characters who have only been mentioned in dialogue do not follow this template.
- Template:Infobox character - Infobox for a character who has appeared in Emmerdale or a spin-off.
- Template:Infobox Episode - Infobox for a regular episode of Emmerdale.
- Template:Cleanup - For articles which are for the most part fine, but have a few things, such as significant or numerous spelling or grammatical errors, which need attention.
- Template:Incomplete - For articles which are missing large quantities of critical information.
- Template:Major cleanup - For articles which are in need of major additions or revisions.
- Template:Delete - For articles that might not be needed or are not relevant.
- Template:Update - For articles which might be out of date.
- Template:Inuse - For articles in the process of creation, or going under heavy editing.
Out of universe
- Template:Real world - For articles written from a real world perspective, such as articles on actors or production crew.