|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
23rd February 2017: Aaron packs for court. He hugs Robert but tells him he doesn't want him to come to court. Aaron says an emotional goodbye to his friends and loved ones. He tells Liv that he loves her and will miss her. Aaron says his final goodbye to Robert before Chas appears to drive him to court. Robert worries about Aaron and decides to head to court just as Chas arrives back. Chas explains Aaron was sentenced to eighteen months imprisonment, reduced to twelve. Meanwhile Aaron is lead into HMP Hotten where his details and mug shot are taken and he's strip searched. Robert can't believe the verdict and decides to appeal the sentence. At the prison Aaron answers a questionnaire. Aaron pauses when the questionnaire asks about his sexual orientation. The guard explains if he wants to be out in prison they have a support group and they'll do everything they can to look after him. After deciding to go with the 'Prefer not to say' option, Aaron takes off his wedding ring. Robert tells Liv he'll get Aaron out sooner but Liv questions if Robert wants her to go and live with her mother whilst Aaron is away. Robert assures he doesn't and they hug.
- For more information see Episode 7755 (23rd February 2017) and Episode 7756/7757 (23rd February 2017)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Monday 17th February 7.00pm
- Tuesday 18th February 7.00pm
- Wednesday 19th February 7.00pm
- Thursday 20th February 7.00pm
- Thursday 20th February 8.00pm
- Friday 21st February 7.00pm
|Where to Watch|
"That's what I like about village life. It's the feeling of belonging, of continuity."
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?