|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
3rd August 2004: Andy gets cold feet about the cattle clocking scam but Zak and Cain set the wheels in motion by procuring the ear tags they need from Paddy who turns a blind eye. When the buyer turns up he spots the scam immediately and threatens Andy with the police. Thinking on his feet, Andy persuades him to buy the cattle anyway. Andy waves a huge wadge of cash at the Dingles and they head off to The Woolpack. After a heavy session, Katie again lectures Andy on the company he’s keeping. Andy tells her he’s happier than he’s ever been.
- For more information see Episode 3808 (3rd August 2004)
Graham first arrived in the village in 2017 as the right-hand man of Joe Tate, then known by his alias Tom Waterhouse. He helped Joe escape the village in October 2018 after Kim Tate returned from prison. Upon Kim's permanent return in March 2019, he started working for her and they began an on-off relationship until Graham set his sight on Rhona Goskirk in late-2019.In 2020, Graham planned to move to France with Rhona and Leo Goskirk. However, the day they planned to leave, Graham was murdered by Rhona's ex-husband and rapist, Pierce Harris.
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Monday 11th May 7.00pm
- Wednesday 13th May 7.00pm
- Friday 15th May 7.00pm
- Monday 18th May 7.00pm
- Wednesday 20th May 7.00pm
- Friday 22nd May 7.00pm
|WHERE TO WATCH|
Mon-Fri at 7.00pm, additional episode Thursday at 8pm on ITV.
"Y'know it doesn't look good for business. They'll think we're holding our own cremations."
|Vanessa Woodfield on Paddy Kirk's barbeque at Smithy Cottage next to the Vet's Surgery|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has had two two-hander episodes, in 2000 and 2002?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.
- ...that Spice Girls's Mel B appeared as an extra numerous times throughout 1993 and 1994?