Scott is under pressure from Zoe to stop the Dingles disrupting business for the Tate empire, but things go from bad to worse when a Tate truck is run off the road. New driver Carl is bloody and bruised, but all he knows is that he was run off the road by a bit of a ‘rust bucket’. Scott immediately sees Zak’s hand in this, but when he arrives at the Dingles, with the police in tow, they discover the Dingle van up on blocks and Zak has a cast-iron alibi, for once. New driver Carl, however, is not all he appears to be, as he meets a shady looking character in a lay by after leaving Zoe and Scott in the pub. With all the turbulence at Home Farm, Zoe is in a fluster when she bumps into Terry in the village. He can tell she is stressed and offers to return to work, despite her suggestion that he take more time off to recover from his stroke. Dawn is less than delighted when Terry tells her he starts back at work tomorrow. Not only is she worried about his health, she was looking forward to doing a few hours work in the café as a way out getting out the house and contributing something to the family coffers. Meanwhile, Robert is disconsolate following Katie's marriage to his brother, but determined to get on with his life. He asks Jack if he can get his hands on his trust fund, with a view to making Scott an offer of partnership at the garage. When Robert tells Scott he has a tidy some at his disposal which he would like to invest in the business Scott makes light of Robert’s proposal, telling him he should travel and spend the money on ‘foreign birds and cheap tequila’.
- Robert Sugden - Karl Davies
- Donna Windsor - Verity Rushworth
- Len Reynolds - Peter Martin
- Scott Windsor - Ben Freeman
- Carl - Tom Lister
- Lisa Dingle - Jane Cox
- Zak Dingle - Steve Halliwell
- Chas Dingle - Lucy Pargeter
- Diane Blackstock - Elizabeth Estensen
- Bob Hope - Tony Audenshaw
- Nicola Blackstock - Nicola Wheeler
- Laurel Potts - Charlotte Bellamy
- Pearl Ladderbanks - Meg Johnson
- Zoe Tate - Leah Bracknell
- Dawn Woods - Julia Mallam
- Terry Woods - Billy Hartman
- Viv Hope - Deena Payne
- Ashley Thomas - John Middleton
- Louise Appleton - Emily Symons
- Jack Sugden - Clive Hornby
- Sam Dingle - James Hooton
- Jimmy - Nick Miles
- First appearance of Jimmy King, credited as 'Jimmy'.
- Liam Fox makes a pre-Dan Spencer appearance as Officer Price.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,676,000 viewers (14th place).
|February 2004 episodes|
|← Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Tue 3rd • Wed 4th • Thu 5th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Tue 10th • Wed 11th|
Thu 12th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th • Mon 16th • Tue 17th • Wed 18th • Thu 19th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd
Mon 23rd • Tue 24th • Wed 25th • Thu 26th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th →