Louise struggles to suppress her desire as Matthew openly plans their dinner together. In a desperate attempt to remain loyal to Terry, she tells Matthew he's a walking cliché and to leave her alone. Later, Louise is consumed by lust. After telling Bob that she's going for a walk, she finds herself at Matthew's door. A delighted Matthew reaches to help her out of her coat and before long they are wrapped up in a passionate clinch. Afterwards, an extremely pleased Matthew pours two glasses of champagne but Louise leaves telling him that it was a one off and will never happen again. Elsewhere, Andy, Robert and Victoria anxiously wait for their parents to return home and are thrilled when Jack and Diane arrive with news that Diane has been given the all clear. Jack proposes a celebration, but soon regrets it when his wife plans a long shopping trip funded by him!
- Jimmy King - Nick Miles
- Matthew King - Matt Healy
- Louise Appleton - Emily Symons
- Val Lambert - Charlie Hardwick
- Max King - Charlie Kemp
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Emily Kirk - Kate McGregor
- Viv Windsor - Deena Payne
- Shadrach Dingle - Andy Devine
- Donna Windsor - Verity Rushworth
- Katie Sugden - Sammy Winward
- Robert Sugden - Karl Davies
- Victoria Sugden - Hannah Midgley
- Andy Sugden - Kelvin Fletcher
- Diane Sugden - Elizabeth Estensen
- Jack Sugden - Clive Hornby
- Darren Eden - Luke Tittensor
- Cain Dingle - Jeff Hordley
- Nicola Blackstock - Nicola Wheeler
- Bob Hope - Tony Audenshaw
- Zak Dingle - Steve Halliwell
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- The Woolpack - Front garden, public bar and hallway
- Pear Tree Cottage - Front garden
- Main Street
- Emmerdale Veterinary Centre - Reception
- Café Hope - Café
- Tenant House - Living room/kitchen
- Cricket Pavilion
- Victoria Cottage - Back garden and living room/kitchen
- Smithy Cottage - Kitchen
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,006,000 viewers (16th place).
Jimmy King: "Oh look it's the local dosser."
Cain Dingle: "Beats being the village idiot."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "Bob, same again."
Bob Hope: "You're drunk."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "That's the least of my worries. Come on."
Bob Hope: "Out."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "Come on, no hard feelings. Even though you did punch me in the face."
Bob Hope: "Yeah, and you deserved it."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "Why, though? Wiv's not even your vife anymore, so there's no need for you to get embroiled, is there?"
|April 2005 episodes|
|← Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Tue 5th • Wed 6th • Thu 7th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Tue 12th|
Wed 13th • Thu 14th • Fri 15th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Tue 19th • Wed 20th • Thu 21st • Fri 22nd
Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Tue 26th • Wed 27th • Thu 28th • Fri 29th →