Louise struggles to suppress her desire as Matthew openly plans their dinner together. In a desperate attempt to remain loyal to Terry, she tells Matthew he's a walking cliché and to leave her alone. Later, Louise is consumed by lust. After telling Bob that she's going for a walk, she finds herself at Matthew's door. A delighted Matthew reaches to help her out of her coat and before long they are wrapped up in a passionate clinch. Afterwards, an extremely pleased Matthew pours two glasses of champagne but Louise leaves telling him that it was a one off and will never happen again. Elsewhere, Andy, Robert and Victoria anxiously wait for their parents to return home and are thrilled when Jack and Diane arrive with news that Diane has been given the all clear. Jack proposes a celebration, but soon regrets it when his wife plans a long shopping trip funded by him!
- Jimmy King - Nick Miles
- Matthew King - Matt Healy
- Louise Appleton - Emily Symons
- Val Lambert - Charlie Hardwick
- Max King - Charlie Kemp
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Emily Kirk - Kate McGregor
- Viv Windsor - Deena Payne
- Shadrach Dingle - Andy Devine
- Donna Windsor - Verity Rushworth
- Katie Sugden - Sammy Winward
- Robert Sugden - Karl Davies
- Victoria Sugden - Hannah Midgley
- Andy Sugden - Kelvin Fletcher
- Diane Sugden - Elizabeth Estensen
- Jack Sugden - Clive Hornby
- Darren Eden - Luke Tittensor
- Cain Dingle - Jeff Hordley
- Nicola Blackstock - Nicola Wheeler
- Bob Hope - Tony Audenshaw
- Zak Dingle - Steve Halliwell
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- The Woolpack - Front garden, public bar and hallway
- Pear Tree Cottage - Front garden
- Main Street
- Emmerdale Veterinary Centre - Reception
- Café Hope - Café
- Tenant House - Living room/kitchen
- Cricket Pavilion
- Victoria Cottage - Back garden and living room/kitchen
- Smithy Cottage - Kitchen
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,006,000 viewers (16th place).
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "Bob, same again."
Bob Hope: "You're drunk."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "That's the least of my worries. Come on."
Bob Hope: "Out."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "Come on, no hard feelings. Even though you did punch me in the face."
Bob Hope: "Yeah, and you deserved it."
Paddy Kirk: (drunkenly) "Why, though? Wiv's not even your vife anymore, so there's no need for you to get embroiled, is there?"