Having discovered the truth about the Kings’ involvement with the dead calves, Paddy doesn’t know what to do for the best. Going to the police will mean the Briggs lose their farm, but if he doesn’t he’ll be risking the reputation of his own business. Meanwhile, Jarvis is still in shock over Freda’s proposition. Convinced that his so-called friends set him up, Jarvis packs up and decides to leave the village. However, after a ticking off from Edna, Jarvis confesses his true feelings for Freda.
- Len Reynolds - Peter Martin
- Pearl Ladderbanks - Meg Johnson
- Jarvis Skelton - Richard Moore
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Tom King - Ken Farrington
- Edna Birch - Shirley Stelfox
- Sadie King - Patsy Kensit
- Matthew King - Matt Healy
- Tonicha Daggert - Kerry Stacey
- Bob Hope - Tony Audenshaw
- Darren Eden - Luke Tittensor
- Sandy Thomas - Freddie Jones
- Jimmy King - Nick Miles
- Scott Windsor - Ben Freeman
- Donna Windsor - Verity Rushworth
- Viv Windsor - Deena Payne
- Dawn Woods - Julia Mallam
- Final appearance of Richard Moore as Jarvis Skelton.
- This episode was broadcast at the slightly earlier time of 6.50pm.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 7,750,000 viewers (28th place).
|December 2005 episodes|
|← Thu 1st • Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th • Tue 6th • Wed 7th • Thu 8th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th • Tue 13th|
Wed 14th • Thu 15th • Fri 16th • Mon 19th • Tue 20th • Wed 21st • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd • Sun 25th • Mon 26th
Tue 27th • Wed 28th • Thu 29th • Fri 30th →