Sam can't come to terms with Alice's request. Marlon talks to him and they discuss how he let Tricia go. After sharing an emotional moment with his wife, Sam tells her that he'll do anything she wants. Alice says to him that she needs morphine so Sam goes to see Marlon again and asks his cousin to help. He is a little reluctant at first but finally agrees and they obtain the morphine from Eli. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the Dingles, Alice says her final goodbyes. When Sam returns home he is left alone with Alice and fills a syringe with the drug. After he struggles to push down the syringe, Alice tells him that she is strong enough to do it herself.
- Sam Dingle - James Hooton
- Samson Dingle - Bradley Milnes (uncredited)
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- Belle Dingle - Eden Taylor-Draper
- Eli Dingle - Joseph Gilgun
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Tonicha Daggert - Kerry Stacey
- Alice Dingle - Ursula Holden-Gill
- Delilah Dingle - Hayley Tamaddon
- Zak Dingle - Steve Halliwell
- Lisa Dingle - Jane Cox
- Shadrach Dingle - Andy Devine
- Hotten Road
- Wishing Well Cottage - Living room/kitchen and yard
- Smithy Cottage - Front garden and Marlon's room
- The Woolpack - Beer garden
- This episode features the death of Alice Dingle, though Ursula Holden-Gill appears in the next episode's final scene in which Sam watches a pre-recorded video.
- Easy Come Easy Go by Rob Ellis is used as incidental music during the episode's opening montage and final scenes when Alice passes away and afterwards when Sam reveals to Zak and Lisa that he helped Alice die.
- This episode was included on the following commercial releases:
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 7,570,000 viewers (10th place).
|July 2006 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd • Wed 5th (1 2) • Thu 6th • Fri 7th • Tue 11th • Wed 12th • Thu 13th • Fri 14th |
Sun 16th • Mon 17th • Tue 18th • Wed 19th • Thu 20th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th
Tue 25th • Wed 26th • Thu 27th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th • Mon 31st →