Billy arrives back in the village but his sons react differently to their father. Andy demands that Billy leaves them alone but Daz has divided loyalties. After catching Daz on his own, Billy tries to convince him to meet in secret. Meanwhile, Val feels sympathy for Rodney’s situation but Eric refuses to help. Rodney spends his day drinking in The Woolpack and mocks Val’s attempts at an apology. Desperate to help she convinces David to give Rodney some compensation and infuriates Eric by allowing Rodney to stay at Farrers. Elsewhere, Kelly worries about Billy’s return and refuses to go outside. Jimmy does his best to comfort her and reassures her that he will support her. Kelly determines to do something about Billy.
- Rodney Blackstock - Patrick Mower
- Victoria Sugden - Isabel Hodgins
- Darren Eden - Luke Tittensor
- Eric Pollard - Christopher Chittell
- Val Lambert - Charlie Hardwick
- David Metcalfe - Matthew Wolfenden
- Hari Prasad - John Nayagam
- Jo Stiles - Roxanne Pallett
- Andy Sugden - Kelvin Fletcher
- Sarah Sugden - Amber Child-Cavill (uncredited)
- Jack Sugden - Clive Hornby
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- Diane Sugden - Elizabeth Estensen
- Donna Windsor-Dingle - Verity Rushworth
- Kelly Windsor - Adele Silva
- Jimmy King - Nick Miles
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Louise Appleton - Emily Symons
- Delilah Dingle - Hayley Tamaddon
- Billy Hopwood - David Crellin
- Bob Hope - Tony Audenshaw
- Paul Lambert - Mathew Bose
- Betty Eagleton - Paula Tilbrook
- Laurel Thomas - Charlotte Bellamy
- Viv Hope - Deena Payne
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,570,000 viewers (14th place).
(Val looks around the Woolpack sitting room looking for her cigarettes. Donna enters)
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "I've binned them."
Val Lambert: "What?"
Donna Windsor-Dingle:: "Your fags. I've binned them."
Val Lambert:: "Who says I'm looking for me fags?"
Diane Sugden: "Oh, you haven't given in already?"
Val Lambert: "No."
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "Yeah, she was gonna light up and stink the place out."
Val Lambert:: "D'you know, since you decided to become Juliet Bravo, you've developed a nasty, suspicious little mind."
Diane Sugden: "She might have a pack stuffed down her knickers."
(Val tries to leave the room just as Marlon enters)
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "Marlon, stop her!"
Marlon Dingle: "What?"
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "Stop her! I've been to see Dr. Abbott and I was right - when it comes to asthma, smoking is the biggest no-no of all."
Val Lambert: "I was the one who told you to go in the first place and this is the thanks I get?"
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "Spread 'em."
Val Lambert: "What?"
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "Well, I need to check if you've got any ciggies tucked away. Marlon, hold her!"
Marlon Dingle: "Do I have to, I...?" (sighs)
Val Lambert:: "Touch me and you will wake up singing soprano!"
Donna Windsor-Dingle: "I have been dying to practice this."
(Donna raises Val's arms and searches her)
Val Lambert: "Pervert."
|January 2007 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Tue 2nd • Wed 3rd • Thu 4th • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Tue 9th • Wed 10th • Thu 11th • Fri 12th|
Sun 14th • Mon 15th • Tue 16th • Wed 17th • Thu 18th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd • Tue 23rd
Wed 24th • Thu 25th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th • Tue 30th • Wed 31st →