Eric invites David into partnership on a property development, but becomes suspicious when he discovers one of Del's false fingernails on his desk. He decides to install a security camera in the office and is appalled when it records David and Del using his computer and then mixing business with pleasure. Meanwhile, Viv demands that Belle be given an ASBO after hearing of her scheme. To make matters worse, Belle dismisses the Hope float as rubbish, so Viv tries to bill her for £500 in damages. After the news of Belle's guilt spreads, Louise persuades Alan to rejoin the pageant committee by promising him a public apology and management of the preparations. Elsewhere, Marlon and Donna are missing each other, but Donna still refuses to move back into the caravan. Marlon pleads with his wife to reconsider but she reassures him that the arrangement won't be permanent. Marlon is glum and it appears as though his cooking mojo has deserted him when meals are sent back at The Woolpack.
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- Donna Windsor-Dingle - Verity Rushworth
- Viv Hope - Deena Payne
- Terry Woods - Billy Hartman
- Delilah Dingle - Hayley Tamaddon
- David Metcalfe - Matthew Wolfenden
- Lisa Dingle - Jane Cox
- Eric Pollard - Christopher Chittell
- Betty Eagleton - Paula Tilbrook
- Edna Birch - Shirley Stelfox
- Sandy Thomas - Freddie Jones
- Chas Dingle - Lucy Pargeter
- Carl King - Tom Lister
- Jimmy King - Nick Miles
- Matthew King - Matt Healy
- Carrie Nicholls - Linda Lusardi
- Len Reynolds - Peter Martin
- Debbie Dingle - Charley Webb
- Louise Appleton - Emily Symons
- Alan Turner - Richard Thorp
- Val Lambert - Charlie Hardwick
- Pearl Ladderbanks - Meg Johnson
- Sam Dingle - James Hooton
- Belle Dingle - Eden Taylor-Draper
- Wishing Well Cottage - Caravan
- Emmerdale Village Store & Post Office/Café Hope - Café
- Val's Interiors - Factory floor, office and exterior
- Keepers Cottage - Living room
- Pear Tree Cottage - King & Sons office
- Windsor & Sugden - Garage
- The Grange B&B - Guest lounge
- The Woolpack - Bar
- Home Farm - Woodland
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 7,390,000 viewers (17th place - joint with Episode 4649 (13th April 2007)).
Terry Woods: "Louise haven't got the guts to tell you this herself, but after all the finger-pointing, it turns out that Al isn't responsible for trashing your float."
Viv Hope: "Well, who is then?"
Terry Woods: "Think small. Malevolent. Her private schooling has made her critical of the objectification of women for the purposes of a beauty pageant. I'll give you another clue: the rest of her family wouldn't understand that last sentence, either."