Victoria is annoyed to hear of Andy’s cattle purchase before the will reading has taken place. In his will, Jack leaves Robert, Andy, Daz and Victoria an equal share to be paid in annual instalments. Andy is angry that he can’t have the full amount and fumes that Diane has been left 50% share of the remaining estate. Andy demands he be allowed extra money to buy the cattle. Victoria objects, insisting that the money be used sparingly for all of them. With the kids arguing, the decision rests with Diane. She decides to put the money into the farm but insists that they all have equal shares in the business. Meanwhile, Katie is amused to hear about Chas and Paddy but becomes more serious when she tells her friend that someone more stable might be just what she needs. She's later impressed when Paddy prevents Carl from laying into Aaron. Chas expresses her gratitude to Paddy and tries to kiss him. He backs off, believing that she's doing it out of pity but Chas convinces him otherwise and this time he responds. Realising how supportive he is to her, Chas sleeps with Paddy. Elsewhere, Val is impressed with Maisie but Diane warns her to let her parents know she's still in the village. Maisie heads back to Home Farm and her family are less than amused with her decision. Natasha is annoyed but says that if she's staying around then she needs to find a job. Nathan asks his sister to take her new life seriously and decides to help out. Wanting to cause ructions, Maisie tells her parents she has got a job in the Woolpack but is disappointed when they are fine with her working behind the bar.
- Chas Dingle - Lucy Pargeter
- Katie Sugden - Sammy Winward
- Carl King - Tom Lister
- Lexi Nicholls - Sally Oliver
- Val Pollard - Charlie Hardwick
- Diane Sugden - Elizabeth Estensen
- Victoria Sugden - Isabel Hodgins
- Maisie Wylde - Alice Coulthard
- Zak Dingle - Steve Halliwell
- Shadrach Dingle - Andy Devine
- Andy Sugden - Kelvin Fletcher
- Darren Eden - Luke Tittensor
- Natasha Wylde - Amanda Donohoe
- Mark Wylde - Maxwell Caulfield
- Debbie Dingle - Charley Webb
- Nathan Wylde - Lyndon Ogbourne
- Aaron Livesy - Danny Miller
- Paddy Kirk - Dominic Brunt
- Eli Dingle - Joseph Gilgun
- Thomas King - Connor Hill (uncredited)
- Anya King - Millie Archer (uncredited)
- Danielle Hutch - Nicola Stapleton
- Emmerdale Village Store & Post Office/Café Hope - Shop exterior
- Main Street
- The Woolpack - Backroom and bar
- Wishing Well Cottage - Living room/kitchen
- Smithy Cottage/Emmerdale Veterinary Centre - Consulting room, reception, kitchen and living room
- Butlers Farm - Barn, yard and kitchen
- Mill Cottage - Kitchen, dining room and living room
- Home Farm - Dining room, living room and kitchen
- Skipdale Women's Prison - Visiting area
- Windsor & Dingle - Forecourt
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 7,670,000 viewers (14th place).
Diane Sugden: "What's that?"
Val Pollard: "Bolivian Bordello."
Diane Sugden: "Pardon?"
Maisie Wylde: "Cocktail I learnt. On a school trip to South America."
Val Pollard: "I told her our school trip didn't take us further than Whitley Bay."
|February 2009 episodes|
| • Mon 2nd • Tue 3rd • Wed 4th • Thu 5th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Tue 10th • Wed 11th • Thu 12th • Fri 13th|
• Mon 16th • Tue 17th • Wed 18th • Thu 19th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Tue 24th • Wed 25th • Thu 26th • Fri 27th