Amos does nothing by halves, and his newly acquired allotment is already causing disruption at The Woolpack. Elsewhere, Maurice isn't happy with Seth's secretive answers about the game stock, and Jack goes to visit the Longthorns for advice.
- Matt - Frederick Pyne
- Sam - Toke Townley
- Wilks - Arthur Pentelow
- Amos - Ronald Magill
- Jack - Clive Hornby
- Judy Westrop - Jane Cussons
- Seth Armstrong - Stan Richards
- Maurice Westrop - Edward Dentith
- Andy Longthorn - David Clayforth
- Clifford Longthorn - John Barcroft
- Peggy Longthorn - Dorothy Vernon
- Carol Longthorn - Jane Hollowood
- First appearance of Andy Longthorn.
|May 1980 episodes|
|• Thu 1st • Tue 6th • Thu 8th • Tue 13th • Thu 15th • Tue 20th • Thu 22nd • Tue 27th • Thu 29th|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.