Jack has had enough of Tom. When Tom comes to the farm again, a confrontation is inevitable. Jack says how Tom just uses his fists all the time. A huge fight then ensues, and an upset Pat looks on, pleading for them to stop it.
- Annie - Sheila Mercier
- Matt - Frederick Pyne
- Wilks - Arthur Pentelow
- Amos - Ronald Magill
- Jack - Clive Hornby
- Pat - Helen Weir
- Dolly - Jean Rogers
- Jackie Merrick - Ian Sharrock
- Sandie Merrick - Jane Hutcheson
- Seth Armstrong - Stan Richards
- Alan Turner - Richard Thorp
- Mrs. Bates - Diana Davies
- Archie - Tony Pitts
- Bill Middleton - Johnny Caesar
- Mike - Martin Barrass
- Gareth Milne was the fight arranger for this episode.
|March 1985 episodes|
|← Tue 5th • Thu 7th • Thu 12th • Thu 14th |
Tue 19th • Thu 21st • Tue 26th • Thu 28th →
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.