Mark Prentice appeared in Emmerdale in five different roles:
- One of three thieves who robbed Jan Glover in August 1996.
- PC Loftus between August 2001 and January 2002.
- Mike Tomms in October and November 2004.
- A clearance man who, in May 2015, was hired by Betty Eagleton to take her possessions for them to be sold on before emigrating to Australia.
- A funeral director who talked to Moira Dingle about her daughter Holly's funeral in October 2016.
He has also appeared in The Bill, Heartbeat and The Royal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.