Food & drink Edit
- Garden centre
- Mill shop
- Hannah Elizabeth Gough married Matthew Pearson in Robblesfield Church on 23rd May 1800.
- Fred Anstey was born in Robblesfield.
- Beckindale's cricket team won the Butterworth Ball in August 1973 in the annual cricket match. This crciket tournament dates back to 1891.
- Robblesfield's cricket team win back Butterworth's Ball in October 1974.
- Amos Brearly and Joe Sugden both separately attend the Robblesfield Gala in October 1977.
- In November 1977 someone from Robblesfield had stolen the ball from The Woolpack.
- Dolly Skilbeck gets christened in 1978.
- Another cricket match is held in September 1980 and Beckindale win.
- Neil Kincaid goes on a Boxing day hunt in December 1992.
- In July 1996, Eric Pollard orders Sam Dingle to pick up a clock from a farm in Robblesfield.
- Eric and Sam look at a house for sale in February 1998.
- Val Pollard carries out her community service in March 2006.
- Marlon Dingle and Laurel Thomas take Arthur, April and Leo to a funfair in June 2015.
- Paddy Kirk breaks down on Robblesfield Lane in July 2015.
- Zak and Belle Dingle and Joanie Wright attend a Northern Soul night at Robblesfield Social Club in November 2015.
- In 2016, there was a new housing development in Robblesfield, at which both the Dingles and Bartons were interested.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.