Scotland is a country, situated on the north of the island of Great Britain, and is one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom. It's capital city is Edinburgh, whilst it's largest city is Glasgow.
- 11th May 1989 - Sandie Merrick sets off for a new life in Scotland.
- August 1992 - Neil Kincaid and Kathy and Chris Tate go on holiday to Scotland.
- In 1983, Tom and Sandie Merrick move to Aberdeen. Sandie gives birth to a daughter who she puts up for adoption. She returns in 1984.
- February 2009 - Jasmine Thomas hides with her grandfather in Scotland whilst on the run. Eli and Marlon Dingle, and Ashley and Laurel Thomas all follow in order to try and find her.
- 2010 - Eli Dingle moved to Arbroath after being arrested and released on bail.
- April 2015 - Lachlan White plans to move to Scotland with his father, Donny Cairn, only for it to fall through.
- April 2017 - Pierce Harris attempts to persuade Vanessa Woodfield to take a job in Scotland.
- May 2018 to May 2019 - Lisa Dingle lived in Scotland, where she was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Her husband, Zak Dingle, joined her there from October 2018.
- 8th March 2019 - Charity Dingle goes to Scotland to visit Lisa who reveals that she's dying.
- 13th August 2019 - Debbie Dingle and her son Jack Sugden move to Scotland after inheriting a garage from Lisa Dingle following her death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.