Food & drink
- Private Adult Shop
- Naomi's Cafe
- Eileen Butterworth lived in Skipdale until her death in 1896.
- The Tate family lived in Skipdale before coming to Beckindale and it was where Jean Tate died.
- Chris Tate had lived in a flat in Skipdale until May 1990 before moving to Beckindale to be closer to Kathy Merrick.
- In January 1990, Amos Brearly moves to Skipdale after retiring as landlord of the Woolpack.
- Lorraine and Carol Nelson moved to Skipdale in November 1993 as Lorraine attended Skipdale College there.
- In 1995, Sam Dingle discovered there was a branch of Dingles in Skipdale, including Donald Dingle.
- David Metcalfe lived at a farm in Skipdale with his mother Lydia Metcalfe and siblings until her death in 2006.
- In 2012 Megan Macey found a disturbed Zak Dingle by the side of the road on Skipdale Road.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.