So it looks like Mill Cottage is actually being made into two flats. (Intercom system with 2 buzzers and the number 1 on Aaron and Robert's front door). How do you think we should display this in the locations I've got a few ideas, which do you prefer or do you have any better ideas?
- Mill Cottage Flat 1 - Downstairs rooms
- Mill Cottage Flat 2 - Downstairs rooms
- Mill Cottage - Front garden/driveway
- Mill Cottage - Flat 1: Downstairs rooms, Flat 2: Downstairs rooms and front garden
- I prefer the first one, it's much more readable and easy to understand. Just one question, do Aaron and Liv own the other flat too? The CoroWhovian (talk) 13:07, July 15, 2017 (UTC)
Does Jessie Grant currently live in the flat? Otherwise she should be removed from the section.
Also should the flat 1 and flat 2 be separate pages like Corriepedia does with theirs? Danielroxheaps 10:11, April 15, 2018 (UTC)
- I think she mentioned in a recent episode that she was in the process of moving in. Marlon asked if she wanted help. So I would say she is currently living there. FeastingonCrows (talk) 10:26, April 15, 2018 (UTC)
- As in there is a page for Mill Cottage and two separate pages for the flats, or delete the Mill Cottage page and just have the flats as separate pages? Danielroxheaps 09:57, August 12, 2018 (UTC)
The house was also made into two units in 1987 - Sandie Merrick and Phil Pearce occupied the first unit (it was seen on camera numerous times), however I don't know if the second unit was ever sold, however I am currently going through the September episodes and it is being advertised. Danielroxheaps 04:33, December 14, 2018 (UTC)